Thursday, January 21, 2021

Serpent, Lord of Authority, Death


Very powerful energies of the serpent are here.  Be alert.

Note the serpent has doubled back.   Serpent tells us to use care where we step.

Do you see the serpent's tongue testing and sensing. We could emulate this being and be wiser. How much do we sense before acting? The serpent is also connected to the Earth. So are we, yet we ignore our Earth Mother.

Be in the present as you move forward.   Use the power with wisdom.


Hello Lord of Authority. You say, "Not my will, but Thy will be done".

You tell us to allow the lesser will driven by emotions or ego to the higher will from the higher self. That's really hard to do when our emotions are not at our best or there is cleverness around.

Having the Lord around is very powerful along with the Major wish. Now you know what's happening for today.

Do the best you can with the cards you are dealt. Play them well. Turn the lemon into lemonade / or something like that. It is what it is.

The Angel of Death is ready to bring closure. The Moon is also growing brighter, not full like shown in the picture of Death

Death is standing in front the moon as it shines brightly when it is dark. Things that are not seen in the dark are now having light shined on it.

What is in your spotlight? Time to let it go so a new beginning can take place. Be ready and willing.

What has grown in your life that it is time to trim? Cut it down. Closure is your gift for today. You can do what must be done.

TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we be watch our step today?  Can we touch into wisdom?  The Lord of Authority asks us to surrender our will for God's will.  We can do that and align with God.  Say, "I a One with God".  Tap into the cosmic stream of energy from the Lord, Channel that energy and control your emotions and all levels of force.  May the Force be with you.

We have 3 red or challenges for today:  watch our step and be alert and then surrender our will to the Divine Will.  We also have the Death which is an ending and a new beginning.  We can make good decisions if we look at the positive and negative and then use our neutral mind to make the best decision.  When we align our will with the Divine, the best outcomes come about.

Smile and be positive.  Feel the Love Vibration and share it with everyone.


You are loved and blessed

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)