Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Totem, Coins, Archangel Raphael

The Totem is all about family, especially Spiritual family. It is our connection with the past. It is the karma we bring into this life. It is about genetic influences.

There is great power in the Totem and the connection with our ancestors. Draw upon that power and to the Earth. We can make a difference in so many ways. Ask Earth Mother what you are to do, then do it.

The movie 'Avatar' reminds us of our connection with Earth Mother. Remember that there are traces of our ancestors in our DNA. We are from them. We have, however, our choices at this time. Look for karmic bonds.


The coins are the symbol of increase including emotional increase and illumination.

The question is, "Is there an increase in illumination?" Are we wiser as a result of the current situation?

The Coins are coming in today.   Generate the energy and manifest it.

I hear hear the song, "The times, they are a changin'". What is next?

Things are always changing.  Be alert, listen to your inner voice (not the voice in the head).  
 
Archangel Raphael tells us of enthusiasm. She exhibits the enthusiasm in her expression. This a wonderful energy. Enthusiasm is enfused with Spirit, just as the energy she brings in and heralds in Spring.

How is your enthusiasm today? Ask, how can I tap into the energy, then listen for your answer.  
I think Raphael is also telling us that there is healing possible now too. Are you open to healing and wholeness?

Look at all the wonderful energy around the Healer of God. We can tap into it.

TODAY'S ENERGY:
Today, are we having some karma?  What is most important to know is that something higher is taking care of it. It is the will of God. So go with it.

Keep in mind that there is a karmic plan or pattern over which you have no control. Put your trust in God and hear the message of His will for you.

Totem tells that there is ancestral karma that we have brought into this life.  Can we change this?  Can we obtain illumination?  Archael Raphael is healer of God.  She also brings a new beginning.  Spring is also not far away.  Follow the will of God.

  Thousands of people are doing meditation and prayers.  Think of the possibilities.  Change is possible.

Smile and be positive.  Stay in the Love Vibration.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)