Friday, January 22, 2021

Sapphire, Magical Horse, Butterflies

The blue Sapphire is the card that brings the light of understanding. It is a symbol of the higher Self. With it comes illumination and Spiritual Wisdom.

Today it is asking us to find clarity. Can we let go of material and mental things? Can we improve the connection by removing blockages, allowing clarity and guidance to come through?

Can you allow your self the joy of connecting with your higher Self and getting information, wisdom and connections you wouldn't see otherwise? Can you bring all the facts together today, like putting the pieces of the puzzle together?

 Today we can make some great progress.  

We see the horse is on the track, in the race  but where is it, ahead or behind?
You can stay on topic and  keep it moving.

There is assurance of good health.  You can run with the wind and get all the benefits of those endorphins.

We are the horse, on track - progressing magically.


Butterflies tell us of transformation. We have embraced the idea for change in that we all have had enough of the past. Time to move forward.

There is great anticipation, expectation, joy and peace with the upcoming days.

We have the joy of all the blossoms and new openings. Growth is everywhere.

There is healing taking place. There is movement and a shift in the consciousness. Are you ready for it? I know you can adapt.

TODAY’S ENERGY:
Tap into your higher self and you can make some great progress forward. Have some joy, anticipation, expectation and peace after all the pomp with the inauguration.  Let’s continue praying for the new people in the positions.  May God’s angels and energy / wisdom guide them to be successful for the best outcome of our country.

Smile and be positive, not in fear or anger.  Be in the Love Vibration and share it with all.

You are loved and blessed.



1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)