Saturday, January 23, 2021

Chalice, Fool, Path


The Chalice is the card of Holiness. It relates to Spirit. It can be the Holy Grail cup.

On the mundane, it could refer to a drinking party.

See the drops from the vine filling up the cup? Is it water or wine. Fill the Chalice with Spirit. Be open to receivnng Spiritual Blessings.

 Even more importantly, Give blessings to others.




The fool is the card of physical pleasure and experience. The soul of the personality is in search of knowledge.

There may be a new beginning starting today.

What are you questing? What doors do you wish to open?

There is a suggestion to be more childlike.


The Path card is about time and distance. As a short path, it refers to an emotion that does not endure for long. It is pronounced but temporary.

There is a touch of the unconscious, the abode of the Gods. We have allowed the unconscious to come to the conscious. That's what readings are all about.

We are on the short path. We can only see a short distance.

What lies beyond? We have to be in the present to get there.


TODAY'S ENERGY Can you feel the shifts in blessings going on?  Here in the US, there is shifting going on back to the previous government administration rather than the Truths of God.  Those who have been fools, seeking pleasure are back in power.  Path tells us that this is a short path.  Open your eyes and you shall see.  Open your ears and hear.  See the Truth that is God.

Smile and be positive.  Surround everyone and every thing with a golden bubble of Love.

We are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)