Saturday, October 24, 2020

Secrets, Gemini, Cancer


The time is now. Time to realize, there are invisible forces helping now.

There are emotional shifting of values. There is a change of ideas or perspective.

There is high energy coming from all levels.  Higher and higher consciousness moves. You can handle the shift if you are in the present. See you there.


Gemini, is an air sign and includes brothers and sisters, over which we have no control.

We see the energy is gathering. We recognize that we are both polarities within us. It is who we are. Accept it and love it.

Is there a decision coming up for you? Call in the energy to help you with it.

Use your good judgment by seeing how your whole person feels.



Can you invoke the cosmic power of the Moon and Divine Mother, as both are of the Divine Feminine? Crabs are water creatures and are sensitive.

The crab can grab on to things with it's pincers, but don't hold on too much or too long. Hold only as needed. Can you side step if you have to when there are obstacles in your way?

Be like the Mother, nurture and love one another?  Yes, you can.


TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we raise our vibrations today to see the unseen?  Gemini is ruled by Mercury and about communication and quick mental activities.   You can look at both sides.   Cancer takes small steps, is sensitive , nurturing and protective.  She calls in the energy and sends it where it is needed.  With all this energy, it may be a great time to work with the energy, praying and energizing our thoughts.  May the Sorrce be with you.

Looks like a cosmic stream day.   In our family, the grandson is Gemini, and Grandfather is Cancer.  Feeling the lineage and the cosmic stream of energy.  We are all connected on the physical and spiritual / cosmic levels.

Stay positive and in the Love vibration.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)