Sunday, October 25, 2020

Celestial Bees, Noisy Seabird, Fool

I hear the buzz, do you? It is the buzz of activity of the Earth coming alive in Spring. There is happy activity.

Lots of things to do around and outside the house/ home - hive. The weather is warm today, so we can do some group activities too.

Enjoy your day of temporary happiness brought to you by Archangel Uriel, the Celestial Bees and the Totem.

Hmm, that gives me some other ideas: Happy activities.

Squawk, squawk, squawk sounds the noisy seabird. Just making noise. It can be very distracting. Listen behind the noise. Do what your heart tells you.

Use your intuition to hear the truth. Ask to hear the truth.There is physical distraction and interfering communication.


Today there is sharing information. It is a time to watch the words you speak and to consider the words of others in this light. 
Don't believe everything you hear.  As Don Miguel would say with his 5th Agreement,   "Be skeptical, but listen".

The fool is the card of physical pleasure and experience. The soul of the personality is in search of knowledge.

There may be a new beginning starting today.

What are you questing? What doors do you wish to open?

There is a suggestion to be more childlike.

You can do that,

TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we have happy activity today with friends and like minded people? It is Sunday, a day of rest but we can also have some good working activities. Go to the beach and walk bare footed in the sand. Can't get to the beach, then walk barefoot in your grass in your yard. Bring in the light of the Divine and enjoy your blessings. Be thankful for them too. Say, "Thank you God" and be in that God good space. It's great to have a positive and grateful attitude. what we sew, we also reap. Stay positive and surround yourself with God's love as a protective barrier, allowing only God's good to come in. You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)