Friday, October 23, 2020

Open Door, Scorpio, Holy Pigs

What has opened the door? Or Who? It is the door of opportunity. What is the opportunity? It is different for each of us. This might be a great time to begin making some changes guided by your meditations.

This is the card of changing Dimensions. Emotionally the power is moving into a more constructive area. There is mental expansion. If you are planning a new project, put the project plan in thought form and place it at the open door.

How long will the door be open? What lies on the other side? What is our next step?




Watch your emotions so they won't get in the way. Breathe deeply and exhale slowly to be grounded and present.

Time to raise our energy as high as we can. Use your vision that is raised too.

It is also a time for healing. Time to let old wounds go and bring healing in where there has been pain.

How do we work with the Scorpio? I'm drawn to the eagle. It is at the top - higher - above the earth.

The Little Holy Pigs is the card of good luck. This leads material gain and good fortune in any area and on all levels.

This is about work and preparation toward mental wealth. What in the world is mental wealth. I think I am wealthy and so I am? or Is it that I have a wealth of ideas on the mental plane today? Lucky ideas?


The pigs are in the enclosure of your consciousness and cannot again become submerged in the Unconscious.  Could be that it is time for some new ideas.  If the old was not working well, time to make some changes.

TODAY'S ENERGY:  What will we find outside the door today?  Scorpio suggests that we raise our vibration to a higher level.  This looks like the luckiest day in a long time.  Holy Pigs tells us we have good luck today.   Look at the light and cosmic stream of energy from Scorpio.  We have goo fortune and luck.  What a good day.  Say, "Thank you God".

Use your gift of gratitude to raise your energy to be in the Love vibration.

You are blessed and loved

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)