Thursday, October 15, 2020

Serpent, Lord of Contemplation, Lord of Benevolence


Very powerful energies of the serpent are here.  Be alert.

Note the serpent has doubled back.   Serpent tells us to use care where we step.

Do you see the serpent's tongue testing and sensing. We could emulate this being and be wiser. How much do we sense before acting? The serpent is also connected to the Earth. So are we, yet we ignore our Earth Mother.

Be in the present as you move forward.   Use the power with wisdom.


Can you concentrate and enter into deep meditation?

Give it a try or keep trying.

Before making a decision, do you give it great thought or just make it without thought?

Do you get in touch with your higher self and follow the inner guidance?

Give yourself the benefit of your meditative / neutral mind.


The Lord of Benevolence is holding his hand open to the bird, representing Spirit. Let the bird take these seeds from us. Offer them to Spirit. Some call this surrendering it.

This is the answer: be open, allow more information to come to you. Be in the Present and at peace. Call Spirit to you. Calling makes the connection.

This is largely a mental space. You know how to get to it don't you? Begin with the concept.


TODAY'S ENERGY:
Will we get some wisdom today? Lord of Contemplation tells us to contemplate it through meditation. Open your crown chakra and talk to your oversoul through it. Ask. Lord of Benevolence suggests that we open and allow the wisdom to come to us after we ask. Work with Spirit an Spirit will work with you. Stay positive and smile. Be in the Love vibration. You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)