Friday, October 16, 2020

Scorpio, Journey, Gemini

Watch your emotions so they won't get in the way. Breathe deeply and exhale slowly to be grounded and present.

Time to raise our energy as high as we can. Use your vision that is raised too.

It is also a time for healing. Time to let old wounds go and bring healing in where there has been pain.

How do we work with the Scorpio? I'm drawn to the eagle. It is at the top - higher - above the earth.


The journey is the card of progress. It can also indicate an ethical decision is being made. We are emotionally moving forward and mentally reaching for a specific goal.

Change your consciousness and you can change your view. You may see a better path to take.

We are on the long and winding road. It can be a higher road that shortens our trip. Enjoy the journey.



Gemini, is an air sign and includes brothers and sisters, over which we have no control.

We see the energy is gathering. We recognize that we are both polarities within us. It is who we are. Accept it and love it.

Is there a decision coming up for you? Call in the energy to help you with it.

Use your good judgment by seeing how your whole person feels.


TODAY'S ENERGY:
Do you need to raise our energy or be grounded today?  We are all on this journey together and making progress.  There could be a breakthrough ahead.  Stay alert.  Gemini brings in quickening energy t our mind and body.  We can make good decisions

Today is a very energetic time.  We have a cosmic stream: Scorpio brings us special energy and vision.  Gemini brings the energy of Mercury.  Wow God.  The cosmic streams surround us on our journey.  We also see 2 images with both Scorpio and Gemini. We live in a world of duality.  God gives us the ability to see options and make choices.

Use the energy to stay positive and keep smiling. It brings the light into the darkness.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)