Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Woolly Mammoth, Open Door, Archangel Uriel

The Woolly Mammoth brings seeds of the past forward to be healed. What stuff is unresolved and needs healing?

There are many people carrying pain from the past and continue to carry these painful memories. Time to process it now we are where we are.

Are you ready to move forward, recognizing we are all connected on the Spiritual level?





What has opened the door? Or Who? It is the door of opportunity. What is the opportunity? It is different for each of us. This might be a great time to begin making some changes guided by your meditations.

This is the card of changing Dimensions. Emotionally the power is moving into a more constructive area. There is mental expansion. If you are planning a new project, put the project plan in thought form and place it at the open door.

How long will the door be open? What lies on the other side? What is our next step?




Uriel, Light of God, Archangel of Earth, Regent of the North in the sign of the Bull.  She is the Angel of Summer, card of success.

 You tell us that we can do it and be successful. It is the peak of our mental endeavor, knowing a spiritual work is half completed and knowing that important factors are working for you.



Archangel Uriel is full of emotional expression. She brings the light and wisdom too.

TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we heal the seeds of the past today?  The door is open and so is the opportunity.  Use the open door to aid you.  Archangel Uriel says you can be successful today.  She is with us as part of Summer for a few more days.  Thank you for the wonderful and different Summer.  Thank you for the light and warmth.  Thank you for the wonderful summer foods.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)