Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Lord of Benevolence, Weeping Woman, Major Wish



The Lord of Benevolence is holding his hand open to the bird, representing Spirit. Let the bird take these seeds from us. Offer them to Spirit. Some call this surrendering it.

This is the answer: be open, allow more information to come to you. Be in the Present and at peace. Call Spirit to you. Calling makes the connection.

This is largely a mental space. You know how to get to it don't you? Begin with the concept.




The weeping woman is coping with the discouragement, frustration and lack of physical energy and enthusiasm.

There is a physical need for rest or change. She is overcoming emotional strain and reconsideration of problems and the situation.

Use the insight you have and determine your real needs and move forward on them.




The major wish is the YES card in the deck. When it appears in a reading, your major wish can come true. What is your wish? Is it full of love?
Magical things happen when you say, "Yes, I can". Barriers fall down and you can do what you need to do.

Keep your wish outcome in mind. Visualize and keep saying Yes.
Do you take time to be present and connect with the All? It can be Divine for you.

Fill you heart with love and you can do anything.

TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we allow Spirit to work through us today?  Weeping woman is sad, overwhelmed and is going within herself.  It's a good thing to do, going within.  Surrender what you can't or don't know how to do and ask for inspiration.  Your major wish can be yours by going within and allowing Spirit to make it happen.  Choose wisely.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)