Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Lord of Power, Harmonizing Page, Self


The Lord of Power is the card of concentration and channeling of energy. It is the control of emotional vitality, direction of dynamics of personality. Understand that all levels of force belong to one Energy, Ulti-matter.
You have greater power to use from your inner self and higher self.  

Understand how to use your spiritual power. The right thought creates the right action. You have the power to manifest by using these spiritual laws.  Manifest what you want and are guided to.  Do this with prayer and meditation. This is how you access Divine Abundance and create.



We can take some time to relax now. Gather with like minded people, sing together and be recharged.

Take time for some physical pleasure during these days of Spring. Find the joy of being with one another. Share the joy.

Enjoy the down time and recharge your batteries. Love and accept your lower self as it is the Earthly part of who you are.

When we are in a relaxed state, in the present, we are much more in balance and relieved of the stress of the world around us. Relax and hum or sing your favorite songs.



The Self tells us to look at the big picture.  Getting perspective is very helpful when we are in a fear or panic mode.

We are having an emotional experience, just as we intended.  Had enough yet?  Do you want some more?

There is a higher power.  Tap into the energy that runs through everything and use it well.



TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we meditate and bring the power to help healing from the virus?  You can sing a hymn or chant a prayer for healing.  Have fun with it.  It will recharge your batteries.  There are plenty of your favorite hymns or healing chants on YouTube, then you can join in and bring in the healing.  Talk with your guides and teachers they can join in with you if you ask.  Look at the bigger picture.  Call on the Higher Self and tap into that energy.  Enjoy.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)