Thursday, September 10, 2020

Butterflies, Archangel Gabriel, Bed

Butterflies tell us of transformation. We have embraced the idea for change in that we all have had enough of the past. Time to move forward.

There is great anticipation, expectation, joy and peace with the upcoming days.

We have the joy of all the blossoms and new openings. Growth is everywhere.

There is healing taking place. There is movement and a shift in the consciousness. Are you ready for it? I know you can adapt.



The warm days are peaking and weather is becoming more seasonal.  Time to prepare for winter.  There are sales of clothes as the summer is winding down

We are asking for messages to help us out and to get higher insights.  Gabriel is God's messenger.  She listens to us and to God's Words.

Gabriel has her back to us.  She may be listening, but with her back to you, you may have to go it alone.  You can do it.  Just say Yes, I can.






The bed is a place of rest, a place where the subconscious mind is active and the conscious mind is asleep. Time to dream and to process the dreams. Use your dream time to give you insight and inspiration.

One could say that getting out of the bed, vacating it is the solution. The Universe loves action, especially when it is the correct action.

What lies dormant here? What do the dreams tell you? Start /continue the dream journal to get insight.


TODAY'S ENERGY:
Will we have some happy times today?  Archangel Gabriel tells us to listen, just as she does.  Of course, Fall is just in a few days.  It is still warm, although we saw rain yesterday.  The seasons are changing.  Bed reminds us to get enough sleep.  Last Sunday, I spoke of the metaphysical meaning of sleep.  Lots happens while we sleep as we spend roughly a third of our time here in that state.  There is a lot of processing that goes on.  Our subconscious brings up things.  Some people have dreams and pre-cognitive information.  Journal you dreams for insights.  Take care of your health.  It's your responsibility and your joy.

Be silent and listen is a great message.

Enjoy the Saturday.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)