Monday, January 25, 2021

Guardian Dog, Aquarius, Lord of Contemplation

The Guardian Dog is the instrument of the lover. We often think of the dog as a protector. They protect us and have wonderful loyalty as long as we treat them respectfully.

The dog is attentive, listening and focused. The same kind of focus when they are waiting to greet us when we come home.

What is dog focused on? Do you feel the anticipation the dog is feeling?

Is the dog watching for you to come home and waiting?



The energy of Aquarius is pouring out. It is added to the flow which varies in intensity and amplitude. Be aware of the energy flow today.

Aquarius tells us to look at our issues from a higher level, such as how it affects humanity. Can you do that? It can be a challenge to think at this level. Wouldn't it be nice if all of our leaders did it instead of the opposite?

How about some new ideas? With the outpouring, we may get some if we are open to them. Are you?

Can you concentrate and enter into deep meditation? Give it a try or keep trying.

Before making a decision, do you give it great thought or just make it without thought?

Do you get in touch with your higher self and follow the inner guidance?

You have the power, it is in your hands. As you ponder consider all sides. See the unseen and keep asking for insight.

Give thought to those things that are important to you.

TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we feel God's unconditional love today? Let the water pour out from Aquarius.  Are we open to some good ideas?  Let us raise our vibrations to a higher humanitarian level and give/share. Today is a good day for prayer and meditation. Use the energy of the Aquarius to raise your vibration to the Love level. Let your thoughts be on surrounding everyone and everything with a golden bubble of love.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)