Thursday, May 14, 2020

Bed, Gemini, Scorpio



The bed is a place of rest, a place where the subconscious mind is active and the conscious mind is asleep. Time to dream and to process the dreams. Use your dream time to give you insight and inspiration.

One could say that getting out of the bed, vacating it is the solution. The Universe loves action, especially when it is the correct action.

What lies dormant here? What do the dreams tell you? Start /continue the dream journal to get insight.



Gemini, is an air sign and includes brothers and sisters, over which we have no control.

We see the energy is gathering. We recognize that we are both polarities within us. It is who we are. Accept it and love it.

Is there a decision coming up for you? Call in the energy to help you with it.

Use your good judgment by seeing how your whole person feels.





Watch your emotions so they won't get in the way. Breathe deeply and exhale slowly to be grounded and present.

Time to raise our energy as high as we can. Use your vision that is raised too.

It is also a time for healing. Time to let old wounds go and bring healing in where there has been pain.

How do we work with the Scorpio? I'm drawn to the eagle. It is at the top - higher - above the earth.

TODAY'S ENERGY:
How were your dreams last night and this morning?  The energies of Gemini and Scorpio are flowing in.  They may have been affecting our sleep and our dreams.  Many people, myself included are affected by a full Moon.  We can also be affected by the energy of Gemini and Scorpio.  We may have had dreams of our family or visions of the earth or air.  I say the following prayer before sleeping: "I shield myself from all outside influences.  I change by my own choice or spiritual inspiration only.  I close the boundary of all my bodies to all but my higher self.  Service to others strengthens my body and I am One with God."  Try it and see how you sleep or what awakens within you.

You are loved and blessed.

No comments: