Archangel Raphael tells us of enthusiasm. She exhibits the enthusiasm in her expression. This a wonderful energy. Enthusiasm is enfused with Spirit, just as the energy she brings in and heralds in Spring.
How is your enthusiasm today? Ask, how can I tap into the energy, then listen for your answer.
I think Raphael is also telling us that there is healing possible now too. Are you open to healing and wholeness?

The Black Cat is telling us to be alert. The black cat is the card of alert attention. There may be danger so alertness is appropriate.
Something very powerful is coming into your life - a teacher.
Feel the love. Stay centered. Be ready like the cat.
We might be startled by the cat jumping out at us from the grass.
Stay in the present. How do you know if you are in the present? Ask.
Squawk, squawk, squawk sounds the noisy seabird. Just making noise. It can be very distracting. Listen behind the noise. Do what your heart tells you.Use your intuition to hear the truth. Ask to hear the truth.There is physical distraction and interfering communication.
Today there is sharing information. It is a time to watch the words you speak and to consider the words of others in this light.
Don't believe everything you hear or see. Question everything.
This morning I went to the Dentist for a cleaning and exam. New Dentist. (New start & healing) has been assigned to me since my old dentist has retired. In the exam, I'm told that I have cavities under 2 crowns (n0 x-rays). Be alert. What is the truth? Need a second opinion, x-rays, collaboration for truth.
This applies to many of today's issues.
You are loved and blessed.
This morning I went to the Dentist for a cleaning and exam. New Dentist. (New start & healing) has been assigned to me since my old dentist has retired. In the exam, I'm told that I have cavities under 2 crowns (n0 x-rays). Be alert. What is the truth? Need a second opinion, x-rays, collaboration for truth.
This applies to many of today's issues.
You are loved and blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment