Saturday, November 28, 2020

Totem, Celestial Bees, Guardian Dog

The Totem is all about family. It is our connection with the past. It is the karma we bring into this life. It is about genetic influences. Yesterday, I heard that we are all 99.9% the same. That's pretty close to saying we are all one. Genetic connection is being studied world wide.

Does the connection with family help or hurt. It can do either or both.

How is our relationship with family today?
Often, Totem is about karma and Spiritual Family


I hear the buzz, do you? It is the buzz of activity of the Earth coming alive in Spring. There is happy activity.

Lots of things to do around and outside the house/ home - hive. The weather is warm today, so we can do some group activities too.

Enjoy your day of temporary happiness brought to you by Archangel Uriel, the Celestial Bees and the Totem.

Hmm, that gives me some other ideas: Happy activities.

The Guardian Dog is the instrument of the lover. We often think of the dog as a protector. They protect us and have wonderful loyalty as long as we treat them respectfully.

The dog is attentive, listening and focused. The same kind of focus when they are waiting to greet us when we come home.

What is dog focused on? Do you feel the anticipation the dog is feeling?

Is the dog watching for you to come home and waiting?
TODAY'S ENERGY:
The totem asks us if there is karma to be cleared today?  Celestial bees are enjoying the warmer weather, knowing that it is getting cooler each day.  Time to make some honey.  There is also a reference of family including bothers and sisters all being together for Thanksgiving at home (the hive).
Touch into the unconditional love vibration just as the guardian dog does.  Send out forgiveness and that love vibration.
 
Stay in the positive and in that high vibration.  You can clear karma with love and forgiveness. 
 
You are loved and blessed.



1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)