Sunday, October 11, 2020

Foxes, Gate, Bed

The Full Moon is out and the clouds have parted.  The Moon reflects the light from the Sun and the Moonlight shines on us.  If you look, you can see things happening that you  couldn't see otherwise.

The foxes tell us to be clever - use our mental capabilities and also watch for the cleverness of others.  Keep the foxes out of the Hen House.  Let's all be more savvy this year and do the right things.

The Moonlight lights your path.  Keep your eyes open and watch for the best timing.



The gate is closed. We are blocked in our progress.

Gates that are locked and blocked are generally that way for good reason. There are safety issues, emotional issues, etc. It may be time to wait or find another alternative.

Does the blockage require healing to be removed? Are you working on your blocks? Ask what needs to be done, develop a plan and then take the right actions. In the Pages of Shustah deck, this is the NO response or No card.


The bed is a place of rest, a place where the subconscious mind is active and the conscious mind is asleep. Time to dream and to process the dreams. Use your dream time to give you insight and inspiration.

One could say that getting out of the bed, vacating it is the solution. The Universe loves action, especially when it is the correct action.

What lies dormant here? What do the dreams tell you? Start /continue the dream journal to get insight.

TODAY’S ENERGY:
Can we See the cleverness going on today?  Gate says no.  We may be blocked temporarily.  Might have to wait for a better time.  Bed tells us to rest and call upon our inner/deeper talents.

We have some challenges today.  We can not only rest, we can practice our hidden talents or do some learning.  The foxes are telling us that there is a lot of cleverness going on. The clouds are parting and darkness is being lighted

You are loved and blessed.  Remember to stay positive and in the Love vibration.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)