Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Butterflies, Candle, Lord of Power

Butterflies tell us of transformation. We have embraced the idea for change in that we all have had enough of the past. Time to move forward.

There is great anticipation, expectation, joy and peace with the upcoming days.

We have the joy of all the blossoms and new openings. Growth is everywhere.

There is healing taking place. There is movement and a shift in the consciousness. Are you ready for it? I know you can adapt.



The candle is the symbol of wisdom. Find that wisdom today. "It is better to light one candle then curse the darkness" is a very slight on the less common "Chinese proverb" "'Don't curse the darkness - light a candle." The advice given is "if something is wrong, do something about it rather than complain."

Can we throw some light on the situation today?. Light can help us see more clearly.

Candle light also creates a warm environment.



The Lord of Power is the card of concentration and channeling of energy. It is the control of emotional vitality, direction of dynamics of personality. Understand that all levels of force belong to one Energy, Ulti-matter.
You have greater power to use from your inner self and higher self.  

Understand how to use your spiritual power. The right thought creates the right action. You have the power to manifest by using these spiritual laws.  Manifest what you want and are guided to.  Do this with prayer and meditation. This is how you access Divine Abundance and create.


TODAY'S ENERGY: 
Is there a transformation today? There is light being shown with wisdom coming too.  You have the power, it is in your hands. As you meditate, consider all sides. See the unseen and keep asking for insight and wisdom.

We are seeking transformation.  Will we have some temporary happiness today?  Something is transient, what?  Light a candle and let the light show us what is hidden.  There is something to learn, so be open and flexible.  Let's give it some thought.  Let's do some meditation and see what we can learn.  We may find the illumination we are seeking or even wisdom. 

Keep the positive attitude and be in the Love vibration.

You are loved and blessed

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)