Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Woolly Mammoth, Major Wish, Sagitarius

The Woolly Mammoth brings seeds of the past forward to be healed. What stuff is unresolved and needs healing?

There are many people carrying pain from the past and continue to carry these painful memories. Time to process it now we are where we are.

Are you ready to move forward, recognizing we are all connected on the Spiritual level?





The major wish is the YES card in the deck. When it appears in a reading, your major wish can come true. What is your wish? Is it full of love?
Magical things happen when you say, "Yes, I can". Barriers fall down and you can do what you need to do.

Keep your wish outcome in mind. Visualize and keep saying Yes.
Do you take time to be present and connect with the All? It can be Divine for you.

Fill you heart with love and you can do anything.




The stars of Sagittarius may remind you of the Spring rains we have seen this week. Is the energy going in the direction of the arrow? Where we aim and place our attention is where our energy goes.

As we continue in the new Moon, we look at our goals and our vision. How have we done this month? Ruled by Jupiter, benevolence is generally felt.

Our vision and goals are optimistic. What are we to do?



TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we heal the seeds of illness and dis-ease today?   Yes, says the Major Wish.  Feel the healing in your heart of hearts and send it out to all the other hearts in the world.   Ask for the blessings of healing for all that need them.  Call upon Divine forces to help you and our world.  God cures.  Praying for the Holy Spirit to heal works.  Ask for you major wish and it is granted.  Sag tells us to aim high.  Today it can happen.  Set your goals high and go for it.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)