Friday, August 28, 2020

Libra, Harmonizing Page, Pale Horse



Libra is with us to help find balance in our life, especially today.
Many people are light sensitive and can get cancer with too much Sun light. There are UVA and UVB blockers that can help.  In the winter, we need more balanced light - full spectrum.

Ayurvedic healing defines wellness as having balance in your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of your life.  Bring balance and wholeness into your life today.




We can take some time to relax now. Gather with like minded people, sing together and be recharged.

Take time for some physical pleasure during these days of Fall. Find the joy of being with one another. Share the joy.

Enjoy the down time and recharge your batteries. Love and accept your lower self as it is the Earthly part of who you are.

When we are in a relaxed state, in the present, we are much more in balance and relieved of the stress of the world around us. Relax and hum or sing your favorite songs.
The Pale Horse is the Card of Fear, especially physical fear.

Today, you may be dealing with some issues of fear or panic. Take a deep breath, count to 15 and move forward.

When fear comes up, it blocks our ability to see options. It puts blinders on us. That little bean sized gland, the amygdala, wants us to fight or take flight.

Get your feet back down on the ground and stabilize.  I'll not let fear rule me is your mantra.


TODAY'S ENERGY:
Can we get balanced today?  You have the light within you.  Open and let some of the light come into the world.  Ask Libra to bring balance to the planet.  let your light shine.  Smile and the world smiles back at you.  Laugh and the world is lighter and laughs too.  Relax now and find the joy.  Share it with all.  Well that's all good, but then we have the pale horse who is warning us of physical fear and danger.  Stay in balance and you'll handle it well.

You are loved and blessed.

You are loved and blessed.

1 comment:

Jason Bennett said...

I Finally Got Helped !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out.. I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)