Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Taurus, Holy Pigs, Archangel Michael

Taurus, you seem to be in a calm and balanced state. Your ears are back and your attention is looking up.

How do we feel? Are we balanced today? When we look up, what are we thinking? Are we lifting our thoughts and consciousness up?

At least we are grounded with all our feet on the ground. We have great strength and a good nose for things. We are also very practical, right?

The word 'patience' often comes to me when I see the bull.


The Little Holy Pigs is the card of good luck. This leads to material gain and good fortune in any area and on all levels.

This is about work and preparation toward mental wealth. What in the world is mental wealth. I think I am wealthy and so I am? or Is it that I have a wealth of ideas on the mental plane today? Lucky ideas?

The pigs are in the enclosure of your consciousness and cannot again become submerged in the Unconscious.  Could be that it is time for some new ideas.  If the old was not working well, time to make some changes.



Archangel Michael, Angel of Fall is with us. Michael is sitting looking to the future, but aware of the winds of change. Don't feel alone, the angels are with us. Michael is helping you with protection and letting go.

Michael is telling us to evaluate the situation. Give proper thought to the best solution. Get the facts, use sound judgement and have the attitude of gratitude. Let go of old ideas, old patterns and old energy like the leaves of the trees.

Just say, "I can do it".

My first thought when I say Taurus was our daughter who was born on the cusp of Taurus.  The second thought was when I saw the word bull and it made me think of all the Bull S___ that is going on.   Divine Mother is with us and all her children.  Know that all that we need and wish is being provided.  Archangel Michael is sitting in the wind, which is symbolic of Spirit.  We are given grace.  We can ask for balance and protection and have it too.

You are loved and blessed.

No comments: