Friday, April 8, 2016

Noisy Seabird, Treasure Chest, Harmonizing Page

The Noisy Seabird is the card of interfering communication. Squawk, squawk, squawk sounds the noisy seabird. Just making noise. It can be very distracting. Listen behind the noise. Do what your heart tells you.

Use your intuition to hear the truth. Ask to hear the truth.There is physical distraction and interfering communication.


Today there is sharing information. It is a time to watch the words you speak and to consider the words of others in this light.





Open the box that contains your treasure and let it be seen. What can be seen? How is your financial abundance? More importantly, what is your treasure?

The treasure is you. You have the treasure within you. Let your light shine.

Use your treasure for the most important decisions. Your choices are what brings you the treasure and allows you to share your treasures.

Your cup runs over. Share the wealth, especially of love.



Today's Friday, time that most people take this day to do work.   Are you ready to do some relaxing?  If you had a busy week  then today may be great for relaxing and regenerating.  We used to call it a mental health day at my work when we take a day off and make it a long weekend..

Can you take time for some physical pleasure today? I hope you do with the one you love.

Relaxing is about enjoying the down time and recharging your batteries. You can love and accept your lower self as it is the Earthly part of who you are.  Do some singing and listening to music?  Sing or chant along with the masters.

I hear the noisy seabirds at the beach or at least I want to hear them.  They are calling to me, but it is Friday - a work day.  Shall I take the day off and head to the beach?  Treasure chest is open.  I have the finances.  Maybe I've earned the leave time also or maybe I'll take a sick day and enjoy the light.  I'm ready for some harmonizing, relaxing and recharging.  I did it last Friday so why not make it a habit?  Oh my.  I don't see any red cards today, that's good.  Enjoy your day and get recharged.

You are loved and blessed.


No comments: