Monday, June 6, 2011

Major Wish, Celestial Bees, Archangel Raphael

The major wish is the YES card in the deck. When it appears in a reading, your major wish can come true. What is your wish? Is it full of love?

Magical things happen when you say, "Yes, I can". Barriers fall down and you can do what you need to do.

Keep your wish outcome in mind. Visualize and keep saying Yes.

I feel a great love. The love of the biggest heart of all: Infinite Spirit and our hearts are all part of it.


This is the card of Creative Activity. So what is the issue related to activity?

Are we blocked at our work? Is the activity not so happy? Is there no caring for one another? Are you out of work and at home? Are you overwhelmed by group activity? There's something going on with the group.

Use your right brain and be creative. What's going on in your hive?

The activity can be love. How does that sound?

I can't help but think the hive is like the home. Time to get to work after all the fun yesterday.


The Angel of Spring, Archangel Raphael is known as the Healer of God. She can help us to heal and start moving ahead. When they are healed, we can move forward.

Raphael tells us to make a new beginning. There is new energy to support you and help you on your way.

In finding balance with the plan and the help of Archangel Raphael, we can see the options to that can assist us in our integration.

I believe that the act of planning creates conscious thinking and decision making. I like the idea of living consciously.

Have you asked for help and in surrendering and aligning with God? More and more that I read of Spiritual works, do I see this theme. Try it, you may find the peace and balance you seek. It does require a little plan. You can be successful.

The Major Wish card says YES.  We can have fun today and happiness.  Happy and creative activities offer wonderful energy that the Angels love too.

I love the outcome of healing with the Angels.  It could be that our creative activity is one of bee ing instead of do ing.  I have several wishes that are part of the new moon meditation.  I'd love to see some of them manifested.  Hope you are working on it too.

You are loved.

1 comment:

Grace said...

I've been collecting some pictures and words to assemble a full moon dream board for this...and this reading is particularly uplifting as I think about the situation I want to manifest. It seems that astrologically, the stars are also aligned for my intentions!! Thank you for your readings - they are always so full of love and light!