Friday, May 20, 2011

Bed, Stars, Archangel Raphael


The bed is a place of rest, a place where the subconscious mind is active and the conscious mind is asleep. Time to dream and to process the dreams. Use your dream time to give you insight and inspiration.

One could say that getting out of the bed, vacating it is the solution. The Universe loves action, especially when it is the correct action.

What lies dormant here? What do the dreams tell you? Start /continue the dream journal to get insight.



The blue stars is the card of a Plan. It refers to favorable business. Accept advantages offered. Flowers unfold. Likewise, we too unfold. You bring hope.

What is our plan for today? Do you have one? "Man plans, God laughs".

The stars represent each of us connected, hope and integration of the five aspects of self. What are the 5 aspects? It's from Esoteric work.

Integration can come through our inner work and our outer work.


The Angel of Spring, Archangel Raphael is known as the Healer of God. She can help us to heal some of illness of the Bed. When they are healed, we can move forward.

Raphael tells us to make a new beginning. There is new energy to support you and help you on your way.

In finding balance with the plan and the help of Archangel Raphael, we can see the options to that can assist us in our integration.

I believe that the act of planning creates conscious thinking and decision making. I like the idea of living consciously.

Have you asked for help and in surrendering and aligning with God? More and more that I read of Spiritual works, do I see this theme. Try it, you may find the peace and balance you seek. It does require a little plan. You can be successful.

I went to our Doc on Wednesday because of chest congestion. Sure enough, it had turned into bronchitis. Now taking some meds to chase it away. I know that I have been having trouble sleeping because of all the cosmic energies. I know there is a lesson here. Get more sleep, that's the plan.

You are loved.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hi, Ken...

Hope you are feeling better soon! My husband was down with bronchitis last week and is still recovering.

I just had to comment today. I've been having trouble sleeping this week myself. Full Moon periods are always a little "iffy" for me.

And I know there are a lot of planetary alignments changing up right now.

Thanks for mentioning your trouble sleeping :) Wasn't sure if I was the only one!

Rev. Ken Foor said...

Misery loves company, I've heard. You are so right. My wife calls me Goofy in the full moon time.
All the best,
Ken