Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Destiny, Discipline, Documents

Destiny tells us that things are the way they should be. We may not know what the plan is, but our soul does. Have you talked with your soul lately? One way to connect with your soul is the 'Soul Mantra': "I am the Soul, I am the Light Divine, I am Love, I am Will, I am fixed design". Use this mantra when you face your fears and/or when you need to be soul infused.

The red whip tells us that employing a daily discipline will help us. Meditation can be your discipline or maybe yoga or Tai Chi. Doing it daily can help with the discipline.

Here we see legal documents. This could be contracts, proposals and the beginning of writing. Daily journaling or even blogging can become a discipline.

I feel soul energy here today. Connect with it. It will help you in your writings. Find your creativity and express it, today.

You are loved and blessed.

No comments: